Toro Recycler SmartStow 22-inch High Wheel Gas Push Mower with Briggs and Stratton Engine
A lightweight, professional-caliber backpack blower for use around the home.
- SmartStow design allows the mower to be stored upright in three steps (fold, lock and store), reducing storage footprint by up to 70% and providing access to clean under the deck and service the blade
- Recycler cutting system with front throw chamber and Atomic blade lift, suspend and re-cut clippings into a fine mulch for a healthy, lush lawn
- Lightweight and maneuverable high wheel push mower ideal for normal mowing conditions or rough and uneven terrain. 3-in-1: mulch, bag or side discharge.
- Briggs & Stratton 6.25 ft. lb. gross torque 150cc OHV EXi engine with ready start – no need to prime or choke. Includes just check and add feature which means no oil changes for the life of the engine
- Space savings are in relation to the space consumed by a Toro 22 in. walk power mower that is stored with the handle in the standard operating position. Note: actual product offers may vary
- *6.25 hp at 2600 rpm SAE J1940 Gross, as rated by Briggs & Stratton, as configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, actual horsepower may be significantly different