Toro 22-inch Personal Pace Self-Propelled Gas Lawn Mower with Blade Override
- Spin-stop blade stop system this convenient safety feature stops the blade, but not the engine, so you can briefly step away without having to restart the engine
- Recycler cutting system front throw chamber and atomic blade lift, suspend and re-cut clippings into a fine mulch for a healthy, lush lawn
- 22 in. steel deck with atomic blade
- Briggs & Stratton 7.25 ft. lb. gross torque 163cc OHV engine with ready start – no need to prime or choke
- 3-in-1: mulch, side discharge or bag
*The gross torque of this engine was laboratory rated at 2800 RPM per SAE J1940 by the engine manufacturer. As configured to meet safety, emission and operating requirements, the actual engine torque on these mowers may be significantly lower.***Actual products offered may vary.