The STIHL BG 66 L features a low-emission engine while its specially designed muffler in the blower tube and baffles make the BG 66 L quiet – ideal for use in neighborhoods or other noise-sensitive areas. Starting is easier and smoother than ever with the simplified starting system that incorporates a specialized stop switch that automatically returns to the start position, as well as a semi-automatic choke lever that helps prevent accidental flooding. All while providing the power you need to tackle your next outdoor task.
BG 66 L Professional Blower
- DISPLACEMENT: 27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.)
- ENGINE POWER: 0.6 kW (0.8 bhp)
- WEIGHT: 4.4 kg (9.7 Ibs.)
- FUEL CAPACITY: 540 cc (18.3 oz.)
- BLOWING FORCE: * 10 Newtons
- AVG. AIR VELOCITY: ** 51 m/sec (115 mph)
- AIR VOLUME AT NOZZLE: ** 630 m3/h (371 cfm)
- SOUND PRESSURE RATING: ** 65 dB(A)
- POWER SOURCE: Gas
*Newton is the force needed to accelerate 1 kg of mass at the rate of 1 m/sec2. **As per ANSI 175.2 standard. All specifications provided by Andreas STIHL AG, as of April 2016. Battery and charger must be purchased separately.