Designed with ease of use in mind, the STIHL BG 56 C-E features our simplified starting system with the STIHL Easy2Start™. The STIHL Easy2Start™ lets you start the engine with a long easy pull of the starting rope rather than a hard fast jerk, making starting virtually effortless. The semi-automatic choke and the new start/stop switch make it virtually impossible to flood when starting this unit. The high-performance, low-emission engine makes quick work of leaves and other yard waste.
BG 56 C-E Homeowner Blower
An easy-to-use handheld blower with a simplified starting system.
- DISPLACEMENT: 27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.)
- ENGINE POWER: 0.7 kW (0.9 bhp)
- WEIGHT: 4.2 kg (9.3 Ibs.)
- FUEL CAPACITY: 540 cc (18.3 oz.)
- BLOWING FORCE: * 13 Newtons
- AVG. AIR VELOCITY: ** 60 m/sec (134 mph)
- MAX. AIR VELOCITY: ** 71 m/sec (159 mph)
- AIR VOLUME AT NOZZLE: ** 700 m3/h (412 cfm)
- SOUND PRESSURE RATING: ** 70 dB(A)
- POWER SOURCE: Gas
*Newton is the force needed to accelerate 1 kg of mass at the rate of 1 m/sec2. **Tested in accordance with ANSI 175.2 standard. All specifications provided by Andreas STIHL AG, as of April 2016.